The muscles of the face perform about 15,000 movements every day. By the age of 30, women with displeasure find outlined mimic wrinkles: nasolabial, frontal and glabellar folds, as well as a net of wrinkles around the eyes.
“Botox” comes to the rescue – a drug of a weakened and purified neurotoxin botulism type A. That is the most life-threatening botulism, which can be obtained by eating expired canned food. Infection inhibits the activity of the nervous system. The effect of its counterpart, tamed by cosmetology, is precisely based on the ability of the neurotoxin to cause temporary muscle paralysis.
Eight truths about botox you need to know
1. The drug does not forgive non-professionalism!
Injections should only be performed by a licensed physician.
2. There is no “age X” from which Botox is required. As well as there is no certain age, before the onset of which it is not recommended to resort to injections.
The drug is used to correct mimic wrinkles, and not only to eliminate signs of aging.
The injections themselves can be painful. If you can’t relax and endure, ask your doctor to apply an anesthetic cream.
4. Do not rush to the mirror immediately after the procedure.
It happens that immediately after the injections, the patient looks younger before our eyes. But the final assessment of the effect is possible only after two weeks. And one more thing: after 4-6 months it needs to be repeated.
5. Despite all its advantages, the drug will not be able to eliminate deep wrinkles associated with the features of the structure of the face, as well as folds formed by excess skin. In this case, it is necessary to resort to consulting a doctor and draw up an individual program to solve this problem.
6. You need to prepare for the introduction of injections, and then observe some restrictions. First, wait until all pustular rashes have passed on the face. Secondly, in 2 days it is necessary to stop taking aspirin and antibiotics of the tetracycline group. Injections should not be scheduled on the days of your period.
After the procedure, for 2 weeks, you will have to refuse to visit the bathhouse, sauna, limit alcohol consumption and not resort to chemical peeling for about a month.
7. Continue to age-appropriate care.
The skin after injections looks younger, but you should not think that now you can take a break from the usual daily facial care. Quite the opposite: you will have to take care of your skin even more thoroughly, without neglecting any of the stages: cleansing, toning, moisturizing. Masks, creams, lotions and serums are still relevant and important.
8. Moderation. Botox, of course, has amazing rejuvenating effects. But you should not get too carried away with it: you risk turning your face into a mask. A qualified cosmetologist will definitely advise not to inject drugs simultaneously into all problem areas. It is better to do this in turn: the forehead, then the nasolabial folds, the corners of the eyes. Sometimes mimic wrinkles give the face a special, unique charm. Think, is it really necessary to fight them?
Find botox 50 units price and you will not be disappointed.
Why is botox better than other treatments?
This is a great alternative to surgery. You don’t have to go under the knife for a facelift. The procedure does not require a recovery period. You get long-lasting results almost immediately after the procedure, quickly and painlessly.
- Fast effect. It is visible after a few hours, and you do not get bruises and bruises.
- Security. The harmless use of Botox has long been proven by many clinical trials in different countries of the world.
- Botox is not the only drug used in modern cosmetology; today there are analogues produced in various countries: Dysport (France), Xeomin (Germany), Lantox (China), Relatox (Russia). The cosmetologist should choose the most effective one for you. You just need to find your ideal master. To get the most out of Botox, trust only trusted professionals!