A bathroom should be the brightest and most clean area of your property because you visit this place every day in the morning. You do either shaving or makeup after taking a good shower in the bathroom. However, which type of lighted mirror will provide more brightness functionality, and save a good amount of money on your energy bills? When it comes to energy efficiency, bathroom mirrors with LED lights are second to none. Let’s explore more about LED mirrors to be used in the bathroom.
Why LED Wall Mirror for Bathroom
- Give the required level of brightness
- Perfect lighting for spotless makeup
- Make your Bathroom modern & more attractive
- Enhance the value of your property
- Durable design with the latest technology
- Excellent piece of home decor
Now that you have learned the benefits of using lighted bathroom mirrors, let’s find out how to select the right LED mirror that is best for your bathroom.
How to Choose the Right LED Mirror for Your Bathroom?
Follow these steps to choose a perfect LED wall mirror for your bathroom. You may also ask an interior design expert who will see your bathroom and can suggest to you the right LED wall mirror for your bathroom.
Step 1: Know your budget because if you will do the rest and ultimately have less budget, all the effort will be wasted.
Step 2: Know your purpose whether you want it for makeup/shaving or simply for decoration
Step 3: Measure the available space so you can choose from the most suitable size
Step 4: Choose the Shape and decide whether horizontal or vertical is better for a rectangular mirror
Step 5: Buy the lighted mirror from the good brand store and safely install it.
How Are These Lighted Mirrors Worth the Cost?
Though various lighted mirrors are beneficial, LED-backlit mirrors are among the most functional and beneficial mirror types at present. In addition to the features that other mirrors provide, an LED bathroom vanity mirror with lights has:
- Anti-fog technology: It keeps the mirror from getting condensation and keeps it nice and dry. It significantly enhances the durability of your bathroom mirror with lights and makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- Light temperature control: It provides the option to give light color control such as warm white, natural white, and cool white light.
- Dimmable Light feature: You can change the brightness level of LED light from 20% to 100%, i.e. from dim light to maximum bright light.
- Smart touch sensor: The best thing about these mirrors is, that they have 6 key touch sensors to provide modern functionality and ease of use.
- Energy-efficient lights: A top-quality LED bathroom-lighted mirror helps reduce your energy bills and serves for a very long time. On average, a high-quality LED lighted mirror can be turned on for a couple of years.
Various other types of mirrors with lights are available in the market. However, mirrors with LED lights are highly energy-efficient and much more lucrative. You should definitely speak to your interior design expert and ask more about these mirrors and it will further help you choose the best mirror that will suit your bathroom.