In the summertime, to give your day a fresh start drinking a smoothie is the best way. On a hot summer day, a glass of cool smoothie is considered the best breakfast. People who drink this silk smooth drink on a regular they feel very refreshed throughout the day as this drink has many health benefits.
Even if you don’t have a smoothie blender yet you can use your regular blender to make this silk smooth drink. And if you want, you can buy a smoothie blender as well. However, this guide will tell you how you can make your favorite drink in a blender.
Let’s get into some smoothie recipes that you can try at home and next time you don’t need to go to a smoothie parlor.
Making smoothies in a blender
There are different types of smoothies available, but the most popular smoothie flavor is banana, mango, coffee, strawberry, etc. Okay, let’s make some smoothies …
Mango Banana & Berry Smoothies
This smoothie will take you less than ten minutes to make, it is full of nutrition. If you want to lose weight, make sure to drink this regularly.
- 1 frozen large ripe sliced banana
- 1 cup chunk frozen mango chunk
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (choose the one you love)
- 3/4th cup coconut water
- 1/4th cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- Put all the items to the blender and blend them until they make a smooth consistency.
- Serve in a smoothie glass and topping with some blackberries.
- Drink immediately.
Frothy-Chilly Fruit Smoothies
These frozen items will make your smoothie frothy and extra cold. This is a perfect summer smoothie that you should try, I bet you’ll like this drink for sure.
- 2 sliced large bananas
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups strawberry banana low-fat custard yogurt
- 2 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 2 cups sliced frozen peaches
- Combine all the ingredients to a blender and blend them at a high-speed.
- Serve and enjoy your summer drink.
Power Pooch Smoothies
Another easy smoothie recipe and this will take a total of 10 minutes or less to prepare.
- 1 medium sliced mango
- 1 ripe sliced banana
- 1 cup of ice water
- 8-ounce plain yogurt
- 1 cup raspberries (you can choose any berries)
- 1 tbsp honey or as per your taste
- Throw all the items to the blender container and blend them at a high-speed.
- Pour into a glass and drink it!
Green Peanut Butter Smoothie
A vegan smoothie is great for our health. If you do not like to eat vegetables then try this.
- 1 cup nut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup fresh kale
- 1 ripe banana (sliced)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Blend all the ingredients to your blender at a high speed until you get a smooth texture.
- Serve and drink.
Banana, Coffee, Cashew, and Cocoa Smoothie
Coffee lovers will love this amazing smoothie, there’s no doubt. This is a power breakfast smoothie that provides extra smoothness since this contains cashew.
- 1/4th cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup of cold-brew coffee
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 3 tbsp oats (soaked overnight)
- Add all of these items to the blender and blend them until taking a smooth form.
- Now serve into a glass and drink immediately.
Banana Almond Smoothie
Banana is a great fruit plus it has many health benefits. When you add almond with banana, there’s no doubt you will have a nice glass of smoothie.
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- Combine these three items to the blender and run the blender till you get the texture you love.
- Enjoy this silk smoothie!
Avocado, Kale, Pineapple, and Coconut Smoothie
This is another green smoothie that works great for your health. If you want to drink fruits and veggies together, make this.
- 1/2 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Tuscan kale
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped coconut meat
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (fresh)
- Blend all the ingredients until your favorite thickness.
- Serve into a glass and drink it.
This summer blend this fruit smoothie, you will enjoy this drink. You can add any fruits you love but we use some of our favorite fruits. Okay, let’s make this –
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 frozen banana (sliced)
- 8 strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mango
- 2 peaches
- Toss all the items to the container and blend them until you get a nice consistency.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Pineapple Passion Smoothie
This smoothie will satisfy you, you’ll get the ice-cream flavor from this drink. so make it ASAP in your blender.
- One cup of pineapple chunks
- One cup of low-fat or light vanilla yogurt,
- Six ice cubes
- Place all the items to the blender and make a smooth consistency.
- Serve with a few pineapple chunks.
The green smoothies
If you are a vegan lover then this would be the best smoothies for you. This drink is full of nutritions since it contains many veggies.
- 1 cup fresh spinach, parsley, or kale leaves
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 1 frozen banana (cut into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup (nectar)
- Add all the items to the blender and give them a nice blend.
- Drink this vegan smoothie immediately.
Watermelon Wonder Smoothie
If you are seeking a delightful healthy smoothie, then produce this drink.
- 2 cups of watermelon (sliced plus seedless)
- 1/4th cup milk
- 2 cups of ice
- Blend all these items for 30 seconds and drink it.
Making a glass of smoothie is very easy as you can see from the above discussion. From now on, you don’t need to visit a shop to drink smoothies. Instead, make it yourself easily also, homemade smoothies are very healthier.
Smoothies can help you lose weight, reduce tiredness, makes you feel full, enhance immunity, and much more. Add this magic drink to your daily food list.
After reading that article if you feel the need of a blender for making smoothie then you can have a look at best blenders to make smoothies.