If you’re a car enthusiast, then you know why Jeep Cherokee is always on the list of your collection. Even with its innovations, Jeep Cherokee is still a classic that makes it unique. Its impressive daily comfort, styling, quality, price, and design also adds up to its features, which makes it a great car that can stand out for many years.
Aside from those hallmarks, there are more factors why you should consider buying a Jeep Cherokee in Syracuse. You should check reviews from other people to help you compare features that will suit your criteria and preference. If not, visit sites that provide a full layout of what you need.
But before anything else, you can start looking for a Syracuse Jeep Cherokee with these determinants in mind:
1. Innovative Technology Features
Nowadays, technology features are one of the must-haves of any item you purchase. This is vital as most of your daily activities rely on technological advancement. That’s why even cars should have innovative technology features, which will make your life a lot easier.
As for Jeep Cherokee, the built-in technology allows you to drive while connecting to the world. It’s because you can use your Jeep Cherokee like your mobile device. Here’s how:
- If you’re an iPhone user, Jeep Cherokee has Apple CarPlay support. With this feature, you can access your iPhone’s apps via the Uconnect touchscreen system of the Jeep Cherokee. By doing so, you won’t need to use your physical mobile device while driving as these technological features turn your car into it.
- Moreover, the Uconnect system lets you unlock or lock your Jeep Cherokee remotely. For instance, if you’re getting out of the building, you can already start your car remotely so that when you’re seated, you can drive right away. Also, use your mobile device to find your vehicle in a crowded parking place by remotely activating your car’s horn.
- What’s more exciting is the Jeep Cherokee’s built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot. With this, you and your passengers can enjoy internet access while on the road.
2. Powerful Performance
On and off the road, the Jeep Cherokee is versatile and powerful, which makes it roadworthy. The Jeep Cherokee can deliver up to 271 horsepower due to its high systems and excellent engines.
You can even tow up to 4,500 lbs due to its wide range of power like the 3.2liter Pentastar® V6 engine, 2.4-liter Tigershark® MultiAir® 2 Engine, and a 2.0-liter Turbo Engine.
When you’re on the road, you can use its various performance features to face whatever’s ahead. So if you’re driving on an unfamiliar road, you can rely on its amazing 4×4 capability, Jeep® Active Drive Lock, and Jeep® Active Drive. This powerful capability of the Jeep Cherokee lets you handle the unpredictable road conditions of Syracuse.
What’s even more exciting is its capability to cross water obstacles confidently, thanks to its Water Fording system that has a high air intake and special water sealing. Whether you’re on a rough or wet Syracuse road, you’ll surely get to where you want in no time at all.
3. Advanced Safety Features
Now when driving, getting to your destination safely is one of your top priorities. This is the more reason why you should consider buying a Jeep Cherokee. Aside from its super performance capability, the Jeep Cherokee’s safety features are top-notch, too.
Check these safety features so you’ll know how a Jeep Cherokee can secure you while on the road:
- With ParkSense® Rear Park Assist, your Jeep Cherokee will alert you if it’s approaching an obstacle when you’re parking via its set of sensors. Thus, you can back up easily without the risk of touching an obstacle.
- If your Jeep Cherokee detects a possible collision, it’ll completely stop, and it’s thanks to its Available Adaptive Cruise Control. Moreover, this feature automatically controls your speed so that you can maintain a preset distance between vehicles. With such a feature, there’s a low risk of hitting another car and higher chances of avoiding an accident.
- Also, when you’re understeering or oversteering, the Electronic Stability Control of your Jeep Cherokee can correct your actions. Working with the Jeep Cherokee’s 4WD systems and a network of sensors, it can detect when you’re going out of your path.
- Another vital safety feature that a Jeep Cherokee has is its LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning. This safety feature automatically keeps you on your lane when you’re drifting unintentionally. This is helpful when you’re quite sleepy when driving for too long.
There are other reasons for you to consider buying a Syracuse Jeep Cherokee like its style, but these top three features are the most important ones that a car should have.
While technological features can help you connect to your phone and the world even when driving, these features also save you time from heating up your engine to locking and unlocking your car remotely. When you’re on the road, the performance of the Jeep Cherokee will let you drive even on unfamiliar road conditions.
You wouldn’t even worry about your safety as the Jeep Cherokee’s safety features are advanced. Thus, you can safely arrive at your destination.