You probably spend a lot of time on your feet, or on the contrary, you sit in front of a computer for a long time, and you feel pain in your legs at night. If that’s true, besides the orthopedic insoles you must use during the day, you have to buy a special pillow for your feet.
Why do you need that pillow?
First, this product can relieve strain from tired feet, relax muscles, improve the blood supply of limbs, thereby preventing the development of serious diseases. Aside from the fact that your body and head will be in the correct anatomical position during your sleep, your feet will also be in an ideal position, giving you a calm and deep sleep.
Secondly, an orthopedic foot pillow is necessary during pregnancy and in case of varicose foot disease. A foot cushion can help and perform the following functions:
- makes it possible to find a suitable position for a sound sleep and to distribute the pressure on the spine correctly;
- reduces the burden on the body as a whole from the second trimester of pregnancy;
- after a walk helps to relieve swelling from tired feet;
- when the baby arrives, the pillow becomes indispensable during feeding.
And thirdly it will be useful for arthritis, lower back pain, leg pain and many other illnesses.
Professional athletes who have heavy loads on their lower limbs (weightlifters, athletes, etc.) can also use a pillow between their legs while sleeping. Putting a pillow between the legs adds comfort and relieves pressure by keeping the knees on top of each other.
What if you don’t use an orthopedic pillow between your legs while you sleep?
- you can get varicose. Due to the irregular circulation of blood, excessive tension, swelling, the legs start to swell up. An orthopedic foot pillow can help undo these effects of this crazy rhythm of life;
- you’ll sleep badly. The heaviness and swelling in your feet will prevent you from falling asleep and the next morning you won’t be active and productive and will wake up awake;
- muscle pain, cramps, leg pain can also be caused by the wrong position in your sleep, and if you don’t change the situation, it can have a huge impact on your future.
- you can’t change the pressure between your knees if you keep your knees on top of each other and you are Side Sleepers
Advantages of sleeping with a pillow between your legs.
The orthopedic knee pillow between the legs provides comfort, reduces pressure and muscle tension of the body.
Perhaps when you go to bed, you don’t notice that your knees usually close. There is tension in the lower back and thighs as the legs are located away from the backbone.
The pillow between your legs removes the weight, extends the lower part of your spine, and you start to sleep soundly. Such a pillow allows you to sleep and wake up the next day brisk, active and full of energy.
Lower back pain is a problem that affects almost everyone and this product can also reduce the pain in the lower back. And more. It inhibits muscle spasms, varicose vein expansion, and prevents the contraction of the sciatic nerve.
If you have spasms during menstruation, the pillow can also help because It improves blood circulation.
Also, why the pillow between the legs is good is because it won’t let the thighs spin.
You move all day, your hips rotate, and your spine bends, which naturally happens during the day. It’s a natural habit that you don’t even notice. The pillow will help because it equalizes the lateral position of the body in sleep and the backbone load is evenly distributed so that the lower back is lighter.
Prevents sleep apnea syndrome. Many people probably know the phenomenon of sleep apnea. It’s when you have difficulty breathing in your sleep, and you may even die. Apnea relaxes the tongue and muscles of the larynx, makes breathing difficult, and rarely even stops.
How do you know when you have apnea? You probably snored a lot.
The presence of a pillow between the legs helps to keep the airways in a more stable position, then the air freely enters the body.
If the spine is in the right position, the pillow can remove pain in the neck or back, which reduces the risk of sleep apnea.
An orthopedic pillow is an investment not only in your healthy present, but also in your healthy and happy future. Even if you are healthy and have no disease, and you are not pregnant and do not feel back pain — this product is needed to avoid varicose, to sleep, to learn to relax, to reduce muscle pain and swelling — all thanks to one product. Thanks to the orthopedic pillow.