Are you curious about fashion and athletes? Fame comes with accomplishment in the sporting world. Fame implies athletes get to greater public scrutiny. How they dress up and their looks matter to their global brand. Check out Algarve Golf Holidays for destinations that will work with your fashion style as an athlete. To whom among the athletes rank the top ten when it comes to style?
Top 10 Ranking Stylish Athletes
Style is such an important aspect of an athlete’s life. It has forced most of them to sign deals with fashion labels. Some even date and marry fashion designers to ensure they have it easy. The top ten list includes;
- Federer Roger. Federer, in many circles, is considered one of the finest players of all time in tennis. The Switzerland national is great in the tennis court as well as outside of it. He looks sharp in his preferred suits and tuxedos. The fashion t-shirts, shorts, and sweaters equally look great on the multiple grand slam winner.
- Tiger Woods. Woods is a sporting giant in the golfing world. The American golfer’s accomplishments rank him as one of the greatest of all time. He looks awesome in his sporting wear. It often includes a zip-up jacket, Crewneck sweaters, vest, baseball cap, and polo shirts. Mr. woods also looks great in suits and tuxedos.
- Ronaldo Cristiano. Ronaldo is a Portugal international soccer player. Many see him as one of the best footballer’s world over. His smart-casual style is on point. He wears a trendy pair of jeans teamed with a blazer, a t-shirt and shoes. Ronaldo also has his brand – CR7. The brand specializes in shoes, perfumes, and underwear, among others.
- Ramos Sergio. Ramos is a Spain international soccer player who plies his trade with Real Madrid. He favors tight form-fitting clothes that show off his built. No style is too much for the footballer. He can wear a stylish fur coat and complete the look by donning sunglasses.
- Wilder Deontay. The American heavyweight world champion is very stylish. He is very mindful of his wardrobe and likes to dress for impression. Wilder is engaged to a fashion designer, Telli.
- Russell D’Angelo. D’Angelo is an American basketball player plying his trade for the Golden State Warriors. He loves dressing casually but with style. Readers of GQ voted him as the most stylish National Basketball Association player.
- Bellerin Hector. The Spain international soccer player who plays for Arsenal FC has a flair for fashion. Most consider him as the most stylish of all time in soccer. He wears runaway fashion from fashion giants such as Prada to Burberry. He is always spotted at fashion weeks in London and is planning for the launch of his label.
- Batshuayi Michy. The Belgian international soccer player buys every new Gucci product. He often gets them before everyone else because of his special connections. Michy also does male manicures. He has even incorporated the Batman personal touch to it. He plies his trade for Chelsea FC in west London.
- Heung-Min Son. The South Korean internal soccer player has a flair for fashion. Son’s Instagram account steals fashion fans from the world over. His flannel shirts, chic sunglasses, and bowties captivate many. He plies his trade for Tottenham FC in north London.
- Hamilton Lewis. The Briton is a Formula One six-time world champion. Lewis has a fashion passion and plans to venture into it fulltime once he retires. He has a luxury style with love for athleisure outfits.
Fashion style of athletes and the direction most have taken points to the pressure fame brings. Some of them have even discovered their hidden passion for fashion.